The implementation of most integrated manufacturing processes require a high degree of due diligence applied at each step of the selection process...
- The process has to be technically sound,
- Environmentally friendly
- Economically viable
The success of the operation and the protection of the environment largely depend on the above considerations and including without limitation ...
* Material extraction,
* Blending and grinding circuits
* PYRO process & combustion system
* Kiln capacity and storage circuits
* Conventional and alternative fuels(Coal, Pet- Coke, tires, liquid waste, solid waste, wood chips, etc)
* Environmental assessment of the process and abatement methods,
* Raw materials reserve
* Cost of ownership